Sunday 20 October 2013

Heroes of Olympus-House of Hades.... Most EPIC book ever!

The House of Hades

Epic Book!


WARNING: This page contains major spoilers!

House of Hades by Rick Riordan is the fourth well-awaited installment in the series Heroes of Olympus. It was released just recently on 8th October, 2013. Oh how I waited for its release. Its 3rd book was Mark Of Athena released last year on October 2nd, which HAD in fact disappointed me a bit.
But the new book, did not only reach up to my expectations, but highly exceeded it.
But wait I think I should first give an introduction to the series. Some of my readers might not know about the series.


As I said earlier this series is written by the well known author Rick Riordan (above) who is also known as the 'myth master.' The series tells the story of seven demigods (mortal offspring of the roman/greek gods) in their race against time to prevent the awakening of the evil earth goddess, Gaia. In the series, there are demigods who are the offspring of the roman and greek gods such as Zeus, Athena, Aphrodite, etc. The demigods have to stop Gaia and her offspring, the giants, from rising.
In the book House of Hades, two of the 7 demigods, daughter of Athena, Annabeth and the son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson fall into Tartarus, an evil, terrible part of the Underworld. The other 5 demigods have to go to the opening of Tartarus situated in Epirus, Greece to rescue them and at the same time close the Doors of Death. The Doors of Death allow the monsters that are killed to come back to the mortal world.
(The 7 demigods)

What happens in the end... I am not gonna tell you. Haha! But if you want to know more then please read the book. Let me tell you, it is truly AWESOME! It was so good that I read the book all day, hardly eating or drinking. I have finally finished it and am feeling very sleepy!

Anywayz... Time to say good bye... for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment